Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goodwill Hunting



Today a friend and I headed off to a local GoodWill store to find a cheap paperback for my trip this weekend. Since I am having carpal tunnel issues with the new chair work bought me, I sat down in an office chair they had for sale. As I leaned back, it went back further than I expected, and it bumped a 7' tall empty bookshelf that was directly behind. This thing toppled like a house of cards. It went right on over and hit the floor with a loud bang that echoed off the walls. Before it hit the floor, I was running to get out of the line of sight, as I knew what was going to happen. Now, I don't think that the size of my ass had anything to do with this event, but you can't help but feel as big as a house after being completely mortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment