Monday, July 2, 2012

7/2 Weekend update

290.0

Very happy with the weight. I was hoping to hit 290 before my trip coming up on Friday. It's the weight I was at one year ago for my art show. hard to believe that I put on and lost 55 pounds in a year. What was I thinking/doing?? Things got out of control very quickly. It now bring my total since surgery to 39.2 and overall to 55 pounds lost.

I was feeling pretty good about things (although I certainly wish the weight would come off faster) yesterday. Then I went on a day trip to St. Petersburg FL with a friend. She coaxed me into a photo booth for photos and I couldn't believe what 290 looks like. I was so internally upset after seeing myself. The chins is what got me. You'd think 55 would show more but I was aghast. I also got a very disapproving look from some lady at The Pier. I don't know what that was all about, but she gave me the up/down frowny face and I wanted to slug her and pull her hair. I wanted to yell "I've lost 55 pound biotch and I'm working on it."

Overall though it was a good day. I'm going to add in some protein shakes this week and I debated hitting the emergency room last night as I was severally dehydrated and had a monsterous headache. What stopped me was knowing how hard of a time they'd have sticking me for an IV. I was up at 2AM drinking water and watching tv just to get some fliuds in me. I have to be better about that this week.

Sunday, Jean and I went to St. Pete to see the new Dali museum and The Pier. She really had a good time. I had a hard time with the sun and heat (middle 90s). I was dehydrated as I stated before, so I was a little on the miserable side, but it was still fun. Photos to follow






1 comment:

  1. I understand...I don't think I'll be truly excited until I'm down maybe 75 lbs...but congrats on the weight loss none the less it's still a wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete