Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Is cyber stalking illegal?

I've got the biggest crush on a guy at work. He's 85% what I consider "attractive qualities" be it physical or other with the other 15% unknown to me. I don't know him well and we are in different buildings so I don't get the chance to embarrass myself very often. Thank goodness. i turn into a 13 year old giggly as all when I just think about him. He's a badboy and a smartass and I know that my shy, quiet hard-working self has little to no chance of getting with this guy. Nevermind the extra 140 pounds that chips away at my self confidence every day.

As motivation, I printed out some photos of him (from our office) and stuck them next to my workout equipment, on my computer, by my phone, to remind me that if I want to be with a guy like this, I need to get the weight off. More than the weight, I need my confidence to go up. He's so sexy. It would creep me out to find my picture in someones home on their refrigerator...but I put them where my food triggers are. The fridge, the equipment, the phone to call for take out, same for the computer. Looking into the brown eyes may help.

I also did the same thing with chicks with perfect boobs. See I want a boob job when the weight comes off. So there's pictures of him as well as half naked chicks in my apt. Its motivation and it doesn't hurt to look at someone you think is completely dropdead handsome.

Listen to me rationalizing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment