Monday, June 7, 2010

CL angry ranting!!!!

Craigslist seems to attract those who like to under-punctuate by lacking to use commas and periods and is robust with those who like to speak in exclamations.

I was perusing the CL posts as usual, partially from boredom, partially from seeing what is out there, and partially casually looking to see if anyone interesting is out there. I went into the rants and raves section and just for kicks and giggles, searched for BBW. I was pretty shocked at what the Orlando people have to say about BBWs...

Ladies...quit using BBW in your ads....you are FAT Get over it. There is nothing beautiful about being fat

Why are all these fat so-call BBW ladies posting on craigslist is looking for attractive, educated and smart men. You are fat and if you are old and fat that two strike.
You should be looking for a blind man, take what you can find or loose some of that nasty fat. BBW is not beautiful it's nasty..
Ok this is me being real.

A: I am fat. I am beautiful. Would they prefer if I called myself a FBW instead? Actually I think that stands for something already, so suck it.

B. I have posted on CL before. I have posted looking specifically for someone attractive, educated, and smart. That would be because I am attractive, educated, and smart. What a concept.

I have this coworker that feels the need to criticize the population that isn't modelesque. He sports a beer belly (actually vegan junk food belly) the size of a full round basketball. This guy looks like he's pregnant. My point? I'm coming to it...be patient..The people that often times are the most critical are the ones who they themselves lack near-sighted vision. Take a look in the mirror pal and all you pals on CL. Why all the anger? Obviously you've never been addicted to anything before like smoking, sex, weed, alcohol, or food. Because you are perfect. I wish I had rose-tinted glasses too.

!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eating/Food can definitely be an addiction for many, myself included. I hear you! And I totally agree....it's quite often that the shortcomings one person points out about others is the exact same thing they are self-conscious about themselves.

    ReplyDelete