Friday, July 16, 2010

Shhhhhh it's top secret

Why is it that you can't talk about your weight loss with your friends? They get this weird quiet reaction like they don't know what to say, or they have doubts as to if you will keep it off, so its best not to say anything. So every time I mention it, I regret doing so. It's like you have to have a subset of friends just for losing weight to act as a seperate support system, because fuck if they will say positive to you, if they bother to say anything at all. I really don't understand espcially when I am supportive of their drama, weight loss, man issues, etc...I visit them in the hospital..but when I tell you I've lost xx pounds, I get nothing at all. When I'm in the hospital, the Browns game is of more importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment