Friday, June 8, 2012

Movie Popcorn

I went to the movie theatre last night and saw Snow White and the Huntsman. Man, movie graphics are getting so good these days. Constantly improving...So I got a small popcorn while at the movies. I had been mentally preparing myself all day and had a decent breakfast and lunch. Before heading to the multiplex, I thought about a MEDIUM popcorn and when the lady behind the counter offered to upgrade to a medium for just a dollar more, I thought about it for a split second..but I didn't think I'd be able to eat that much. I was right. I stuck with my small (so proud of myself) and couldn't finish that. It's such a small thing on the beginning on my journey, but I was so happy about a) sticking with my smaller size food portion b)not being able to finish it and c) hey, i saved a buck. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment