Friday, August 24, 2012

Catching up

279.2

Well I finally hit the 270's. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks to lost the 10 pounds in the 280s. Longer than it should have taken. But now I'm motivated - like no other....I have an apt. on Oct. 4 to see Dr. Kim my surgeon. I fear him. I had to go into to see the nurse a couple of weeks ago and was told I was not on schedule and had started back on complex carbs too early. So no more rice, bread, pasta, potatoes, etc...for a while. I've started walking consistently and even made noon trips to Walgreen's (about a 2 mile walk round trip) in this god-awful Florida heat twice this week. I seriously fear my surgeon so I want to get off another 20 pounds  or so before D-day.

I've been doing some sightseeing lately on the weekends as usual. Here are some photos of recent trips to Old Town (cars - Orlando), Miami (Ibis bird and palm tree), the Brevard Zoo (Macaw)





No comments:

Post a Comment