Friday, May 25, 2012

Re..Re. Reguritation

Talk about head hunger. I think I really noticed it last night. I was so hungry and am so sick of what I have recently been eating that I decided to order out. I purchased A LOT of food last night. I knew I'd only be able to have a single bite of each thing I ordered (buffalo shrimp, mashed potatoes, pasta, fried cheese/brocolli bites) but old habits kicked in and I ordered what I wanted. I didn't even make it to opening the pasta as I threw up three times last night. I would eat, throw up, eat some more, throw up...three times. WTH is wrong with me.

Today I did better so far. I had a few of the shrimp this morning and didn't throw up. I've been seriously craving a really great tuna sandwich recently so I ran out to pita pit at lunch. On the way back to work I had 3 or maybe 4 normal bites and then put the rest of the thing in the fridge at work. So far so good. No throwing up.

Bad me I also bought a diet coke. I know, no carbonated beverages, but I wanted one so I did it. I have yet to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment