Saturday, May 26, 2012

Feeling bad

Stepped on the scale today and my weight is up by about 3 pounds. Where did that come from? I guess maybe I've been grazing too much. No more of that. I bought these awesome new (red) small salad plates with a Japanese motiff and i'm going to use those from now on as my official dinner plate. If its not on that plate, it doesn't get ate...

Also I've been hitting the carbs pretty hard for the last week. Time to put an end to that.


I really need to start tracking my water. I know I'm dehydrated. The lump in my throat makes it not fun to swallow but I have to do better on this front.

I showered last night and couldn't believe the amount of hair that came from my head. It's so alarming. You can't tell yet on me but still it is very concerning and makes one feel bad even though it was expected. I am having a very rough day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment