Thursday, May 24, 2012

Upcoming endoscopy

So I am having some complications apparently. I just figured these things were part of the process, but my Dr. thinks that at 7 weeks post-op RYN, I shouldn't be having these problems. My biggest compliant is this feeling like I have a golf ball in the back of my throat. It doesn't hurt but it is annoying and it causes me to not want to eat or drink anything. It's just a constant lump. I remember having this feeling before when I had a hiatial hernia - which somehow just went away at some point in my life.

Also, I have this pain whenever I eat or drink anything..it feels like when it hits my pouch, that I have just swallowed a handful of razorblades. It's so uncomfortable. It definately helps with curbing the appetite. So endoscopy here I come..June 13. I hope my insurance covers this.

No comments:

Post a Comment