Friday, May 18, 2012

Dreaded Scale

Day 4 of this stall I seem to be in. Time for more protein and water and to start exercising. This weekend I will do good on all fronts and I will weigh in on Monday to see where I am at. I really think I need to stay off the scale more than I am..it's slowly driving me insane. I thought the weight would be flying off of me, but it isn't. This is the longest stall I've had so far. Most days I weigh the same two days in a row, then show a loss. Not right now and it's greatly affecting my mood. Someone had work yesterday said to me "when was the last time you lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks?" so yes, I should be happy and I am, I just want more. I feel like I'm killing myself - feeling sick all the time, just plain not feeling well, feeling like I'm swallowing razor blades when i eat or drink - for no progress on the scale. Some people have these stalls go on for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment