Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Twoterville today

Today my weight dropped below 300 el.bees. I'm so happy that finally happened for me. I walked about a mile on Sat after I bought some spanking brand new running shoes. They were spiffy and left a spiffy blister on my poor foot. They went back to the store on Sunday where I returned the one pair and left with two. Go figure. Hopefully one of these pairs works out better for me. It's time to start walking. Last night I told myself I was too tired to go for that 30minute walk.



I felt like I could have cried when I stepped off that scale this morning. Finally. Progress. I haven't been this weight since around last July so this is a very good thing.


Also, this is was my Andy mourning weight. At 300 was the weight I was at the last time I was with him. I was so sad over the past year and eating made me feel better. Not really but it helped to pass the lonely time. Now my Andy mourning weight is off and I can concentrate on the next 10 pounds which is my art show weight. Last July I weighed 290 for my art show. I want to get this off in the next two weeks so that my 2 month post-surgery weight loss will be 40 el.bees. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment