Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stalled?

How do you know when you are stalled when you are actually in it? How many days must you see the same number on the scale to make it a stall? This is day 3 of seeing 299.8. Yes I am happy that I am down 29.4 pounds since surgery 6 weeks ago. Yes I am happy that I hit twoterville this week. But shouldn't I be losing at a faster clip than I am?

Eating and drinking both make me feel sick to my stomach. Every single swallow hurts my belly. I know I am not taking in the needed protein numbers. I had a shake today to get that up a little bit. And I know my numbers for water are not good. Although I feel thirsty, it hurts to drink and I've lost my love of water. I guess I have no other choice other than to become even more in tune with "my numbers" than just my weight. I am going to have to start tracking protein and water. And maybe calories as well. I know they say if your calories drop too much, you stall. Is this where I am at? I can't wait to start seeing some bigger numbers. I really wanted to hit 40 pounds off in 8 weeks but that is looking like an impossibility. What to do ...what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment