Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No tomatoes for me

Oh man I feel sick. 6 weeks now since surgery and today was the first day that I threw up at work. Let's see its about 3 days now since I hurled into an empty bag while driving. And I was so darn excited to be eating my own caprese salad made with mozzerella, tomatoes, and fresh basil. I ate at my desk and fought it off for a good 20 minutes or so before deciding to go outside and puke behind a bush. But I didn't make it that far. I belined for the restroom and waited until I was alone so I could throw up in peace and quiet. It felt like someone squeezed a tomato in my throat as I felt every seed and piece of skin come up. About 4 good heaves later and I was done. I think it was the skins. They were bothering me as I was eating them and yesterday with some grapes as well. Oh well, I shall try it again in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment