Tuesday, May 29, 2012

When do people notice?

I've lost about 45 pounds since early March. When the heck do people start to notice? My pal Gwynne has lost 40 and it really shows, she is wearing clothes that fit her and look good. She looks amazing. She's also about 100 pounds lighter than I am. Again today, someone complimented her and went on and on about it. She deserves it. I just want to know when people are going to notice like that for me. Then again, when that happens, it makes me wonder if people DO notice, they just opt not to say something about it. Maybe to not draw attention to the fact that I have so much more or to lose. Why compliment the fat chick after all. Maybe it's my introverted personality. I don't really know. Nor do I really care all that much but it sure makes me wonder sometimes. I'll be sure to note in my blog if/when it does start to happen to me.

On another note: breakfast - about 2 oz of salmon

snack - crackers

lunch - 3/4 slice of thick crust pizza - peperoni from papa john's (work lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment