Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bad night followed by a better tomorrow

Last night I binged out. I went to the grocery store because I had a hankering for pasta and ended up with various chips/dips/sushi/pasta/cake. $70 I sampled about everything, ate all the sushi, ate my slice of cake and felt like shit.

Then I watched Losing it with Jillian Michaels. She had on a family that went to a Dr. before starting their program with her. The Dr went over some very scary numbers. Told them they were at risk for heart attack and stroke. I weigh more than the wife did in the show. Jillian got them fixed up and kicked in the ass and in 6 weeks, the son lost 25, the mom 30 something and the dad 48 pounds. They looked and seemed to feel so much better.

So today I organized my workout binder...had a 400 calorie brunch -- some good, some crap from yesterday. But I feel better now.

Progress not perfection...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! There's nothing wrong with the occasional binge, in my opinion. It keeps you sane AND keeps you on track by making you feel like crap which quickly gets you ready to jump back on the train the next day. I love how honest you are here on your blog. Best of luck to you on your journey - you are well on your way to success!

    ReplyDelete