Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Pal Sal

My pal Megan went on the HCG diet a while back and has lost some weight. She was taking these shots that dupe your body into thinking it preggo and you lose the urge to eat. She's down at least 30 pounds and watching her body change has been cool. Her attitude has changed some too. She's more outgoing these days. Of course I know this, I've been through it myself.

But she looks so good. At first you couldn't tell - then one day - it was like her hips had lost several sizes. That's where it was first noticeable. And you can really see the change in her face now. Very long/slender face now. She has worked hard and has been more dedicated than I've ever seen. The diet she's on is insane...something like 500 or 700 cals a day - heavy on certain veggies and these disgusting veggie "smoothies". But it's working and I thought she was nuts at first. Plus the expense of $600 at least.

Not something I'm willing to do but if she keeps it up, she'll be happy. She wants to lost another 30 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment