Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brand New Day...

haha those are lyrics by Celine..

Last night was okay. I'm having problems with my right hip. Right where the leg goes into your body on the front part of your hip. It's been a painin' me for a few weeks, seems to feel better when I am actually working out and at its worst when I get up from sitting. Last night I did 30 min of step aerobics...*pat on the back* and boy is that hip hurting today. So I don't know...it still hurt on the days I was lazy and did not work out. But today is worse. Maybe skip the stepping for now and walk or ellipiticalize.

Eating was okay for the most part last night. Ate mashed potatoes late which put me over what I wanted for the day, but was still reasonable. I want to weigh in not until Monday but I am curious and need to know tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment